Monday, April 9, 2012

six point two

 Welp, it's gone! The 1.2 that I gained the previous week is what I lost this week.
This past week was my spring break. For spring break I decided to visit with some of my friends in Slidell and Hammond. I had a pretty intense workout while I was in Slidell. On Monday we did spin along with a pretty intense ab workout afterwards. Tuesday morning we did zumba, layed out by the pool for a bit and then did zumba again that night. Not only was a sore from spin, abs and zumba round one I was also very sunburnt from laying out all day. Needless to say zumba round 2 was VERY difficult for me to do. I absolutely LOVED the workout classes and wish I could attend them more often.

Saturday: CCC
Yesterday I walk/ran the Crescent City Classic (6.2 miles). It was a beautiful day for it and I had tons of fun. I was a little worried about doing it on my own (the past 2 years I have had someone right on side of me) but come to find out I loved it on my own. My time was 1:30 which I was very pleased with. I wasn't planning to run any of it since I had not trained for it but once I put my music in and got myself pumped up I ran as much as I could of it. Both of my sisters and my brother in law along with some of my friends also did the race and I am so proud of them for their hard work!!!

"Christ is risen from the dead we are one with Him again"
Easter Sunday- Today was a day of reflection and thankfulness of what a wonderful savior we have!
"But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed." -Isaiah 53:5
Without Christ's death and resurrection we would not be able to stand face to face with our wonderful Father one day. I am so thankful for the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus. He humbly bore the punishment that each and everyone of us deserve. What a wonderful savior :)

Today was also filled with family, food, fun and candy. I did really well about tracking everything I ate. I am trying to figure out to do with the candy. I am very grateful for the gifts but I know that I can not keep that in my house. Therefore my students just may be getting some extra treats this week ;)

This week: I wanted to try to change things up a little bit this week to try to improve my results. One of my goals was to hit my 5% by the end of spring break but I did not accomplish that goal. But, I'm keeping my head up because I know that I am very close and should reach my goal within the next week or two. Being with my sister all weekend who tracks everything she eats motivated me to get better about my tracking. So far I have tracked every single thing all weekend which has been very helpful. I also typed out a meal plan for the week. By each food item I wrote the points next to it that way as I was planning I was able to make sure I was getting all of my points for the day. I sent it to my dad, sister and my weight watchers leader to ask them what they thought of it and they all said it looked great with just a few suggestions. Hopefully it is very affective and I see a loss this week. I will also be making a workout plan to follow for the week to help make sure I stay on track with that also. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment