Thursday, April 24, 2014

First Week Back


                I seriously feel like I have conquered the world this week. Okay, so obviously I haven’t conquered the world but I sure have conquered some major obstacles. After starting back at WW on Thursday I was determined to have a loss at weigh in this week. Yes, even after Easter being this weekend I was still determined and I lost 3.4 pounds!!! I babysat on Tuesday, which is extremely hard for me. The people I babysit for have pretty much all of my trigger foods in their house. I am usually so weak when I am there but I held strong Tuesday. When I left there I seriously felt like I had just won a major competition, like I had run a race or something haha. I had to FIGHT temptations off all day long and let me just say it wasn’t easy at all. Then on Wednesday I had my class that has a lot of yummy snacks. Once again I fought off the temptations and left there feeling victorious. I know this is only week one but if I can show myself now that I can fight these battles and win I know I can do it in the long run. I continuously remind myself that I know what the food taste like already and that it is not worth the gain. Looking back on past documentations I have gained a whopping 10 lbs. over the past few months L. Considering I worked so hard to get that weight off I am not okay with it being back on. I deserve every pound that I have gained back because I was not being cautious one bit. I will not sit here and make excuses, remember my motto no excuses, but I will learn from my mistakes and move forward. I have done this once before and can do it again. Right now I am looking at my first 5 pounds. I will have to figure out a small, non food way to celebrate my first 5 lbs. What are some ways that ya’ll celebrate without food? We literally planned yesterday to take a short beach trip this weekend. I know there will be many challenges in this trip but I also know that I can choose the healthiest of options available. I am so super excited for a short weekend get away!!! I have also begun my training for my next half marathon. I am definitely going to do the Louisiana in January and may possibly do the Jazz in November. I made a rule that when the song “Go Hard” by Lecrae comes on I HAVE to run for the entire song. That is my pump me up song so it hasn’t been too hard to run to. I am excited to continue my training and watch these pounds melt away J

No comments:

Post a Comment