I started this blog a few weeks ago and just realized it was still sitting in my drafts. So I'll post this one then write about the following weeks in my next blog.
Minus .4 this week for a total lost of 12 pounds!!
I must say this week was a little tough. I wasn't motivated much and I was eating out a lot. Going into the weigh in I was expecting a gain but hoping to maintain. When I saw a loss I was completely shocked and happy! I am also having trouble again this week. I will write more about that in next weeks blog after I weigh in.
Here's a little something my leader shared that I really liked and wanted to share with all of you:
What Food Can Do
Food can fill our stomachs.
It cannot fill our souls.
Food can nourish our bodies.
It cannot nourish our hearts and minds.
Food can make our taste buds happy.
It cannot make us happy.
Food can give momentary pleasure.
It cannot give lasting pleasure.
Food can distract us from our pain.
It cannot take away our pain.
-Author unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment