Sunday, May 13, 2012

Motivation

       So the past couple of week have been pretty crazy! On 5-3-12 I actually gained .2 pounds. I figured I had gained but was happy it wasn't an incredible amount. This past week (5-10-12) I was unable to make it to the meeting so I didn't get to weigh in. My best friend was leaving for the summer so I spent the night hanging out with her.
         My motivation has not quite been there these past couple of weeks. Of course the one week I miss the topic of the meeting is motivation, the one thing I have been lacking. I have been lazy with my workouts and wanted foods that were bad for me. I went a few days without tracking but once I realized what I was doing I got right back on track and began tracking everything I ate. It's not fun to look back at your tracker and see all of the little things you ate and picked on. However, I got on the scale this morning and realized how much weight I have lost and that was all the motivation I needed. I would have thought missing the meeting would have made things worse but it has actually given me the motivation I need (not that I plan to skip often). Now that I know I was not there the past week I know I should see a big number. I am so close to the 180's and that is my goal this week. I want to see atleast a 189 on that scale. Having that number in my head is going to push me hard this week!!
      Today was Mother's Day so it was a little difficult but I am looking forward to this week. My plan is to plan out my meals again this week and cook more than eating out. Last week I was in Baton Rouge pretty much all week therefore I ate out pretty much everyday. However, I tried to make the healthiest choices possible like Subway or Zoe's.  

    Can't wait to let you know the results of this weeks weigh in! Hopefully I can report back with a big loss ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment